We are a tech startup based in the heart of Athens. We make products that can save a significant amount of time from laborious and recourse-intensive activities across various industries. We dream of an efficient world where time is spent in more meaningful and productive ways. Currently, we are doing our magic in the iGaming industry and we have a pipeline to deliver automating tools in other industries too...are you with us?
How we do it
Here is a glance of the technologies we use:
- Next.js | React.js
- Vitess | DGraph
- k8s | DigitalOcean | AWS
- Sketch & InVission & Figma
You can find our full stack @ https://stackshare.io/companies/ginbits
Also, we strongly support GitHub and our code travels through CI/CD pipelines.
Discord keeps us connected in day-to-day life while Scrum framework & JIRA help us manage our products & projects.
Would you like to join the team?
We are cultivating an agile and highly collaborative work environment. We operate in a flat structure and everyone is encouraged to throw ideas to the table. We are currently looking for a passionate Backend Engineer who can be an important contributor to our product development and architecture.
- Produce high quality, high stability code and design by following software engineering best practices
- Be actively involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Work collaboratively in a cross-functional team in an Agile delivery environment
- Optimize and test applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Build applications and interfaces using modern frameworks
- Troubleshoot, maintain, improve and manage existing and new web applications, both for desktop and mobile
- Troubleshoot and integrate applications and websites with 3rd-party applications and APIs
The right candidate should bring to the team:
- 3+ years of previous working experience as a Backend Engineer
- Some experience of working in a systems language (Golang ideally)
- Ability to take initiative and offer resourceful solutions
- Understanding and implementation of good coding practices
- Ability to conduct Unit and Integration testing
- A proactive and collaborative spirit
Fantastic to have!
- Hands-on experience with microservices
What We Offer
- Impactful work - we build products that transform the day to day life of thousands of people
- Get involved with A players - we have a team of highly skilled engineers! Clean code, unit testing and writing conventional commits are only a few of our good habits
- Competitive salary, above market standards
- Continuous training & personal education budget
- Office based and remote working options
- Working from home allowance
- Company laptops, screens, headphones - anything you need to be productive
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Regular team socials
If you are still reading then we think you should apply! Send us your CV, Github account, portfolio, and any supportive documents you think represent your skills in the best way!
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying